Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nuff Said


When I arrived home yesterday from work I was greeted by a couple of wonderful things. One immediately upon walking into the door, and the other while I was preparing dinner for the fam. The first was a nice, odorous "poo" that Conner had left in the upstairs bathroom that clogged the toilet and had been waiting for me to plunge it out. (Thanks, son, now you get to watch and learn how to do this so I don't have to again).

The second was Easton holding his "pee" for so long while playing outside that when he was called inside for dinner and went to the bathroom, it couldn't wait the additional 12 inches to the toilet and he let it go all over the bathroom floor downstairs. At this point, trying to keep my cool because he likes to do this every once in a while, I merely send him upstairs to change while I start cleaning away.

So, all in all, kids are wonderful because they test your patience and give you the opportunity to teach them the lessons of life. I suppose they think these things are funny, because after all, who doesn't laugh when you say "poo"?

BTW, this photo is of toys made in the UK. Some people and their potty humor.

4 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Oh boy how we love our children. We can realte to these febulous things our children do. Donny, Lena, Jaren and Brenna you want kids?

embeins said...

No kidding - gear up you empty nesters! j/k, it's not all poo and pee, it's vomit too.

Brenna said...

Ahhh... what are you talking about? I have to train Jaren all the time. You should have seen the........

I'll just stop there.

embeins said...

LOL - good to know I'm not the only one who gets "training lectures" from his wife also.

Must be a guy thing...