Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One Month Later...

Hola everyone, it's been a while since I've updated this blog. Needless to say we've been pretty busy around our house(s). We've finally got a place of our own again and are officially Rivertonians (or maybe it's Rivertonites). Regardless, we are SO excited to be in our new home and to be able to do our own things again. I will have to post some pics for peoples to see.

I think that within the next few weeks we are going to have to have a little shin dig and invite friends and family over to check it out. That is if I can actually get a hold of some stinking landscape guys to do some quick work.

On all other fronts life is pretty much the same. Michelle and I will be going to Boston at the end of the month to go to a Patriots game and check out the city. I can't wait... viva los Patriotos.





Well, work is calling... literally, who is this number?

4 comments:

Brenna said...

It's about time!!! Glad to see your back to blogging.... and that your finally in your house. Congrats!

Leenz said...

You know how I love shin digs...can't wait to see your house.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Oh I bet you are so happy to be settled. I here your house is pretty amazing. Now you just get to do the fun part, unpacking.

embeins said...

Oy vey... the unpacking is for sure the best part :D.